No Products in the Cart
Milwaukee 18V Fuel Brushless GEN III 13mm Hammer Drill/Driver M18FPD2-0
The M18 FUEL 13 mm Hammer Drill provides maximum power and fast speeds under heavy load, in a compact design. The POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers 135 Nm of torque and 2,000 RPMs, providing fast drilling through demanding applications. At 175 mm in length, this is the most compact drill in its class, giving better access in tight spaces and reducing fatigue. The REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over discharge. The all metal ratcheting chuck is the best in class by providing increased bit grip strength and corrosion resistance.
- Maximum Power - POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides the power for the most demanding applications. Most powerful drill in the industry
- Shorter Length - Only 175mm for more access in tight spaces. Most compact drill in its class.
- Fast Speed Under Heavy Load - Drills faster in high speed, delivering more power and unmatched productivity.
|Peak Torque||135 Nm|
|Speed||0-550 / 0-2000|
|Chuck Type||13mm All Metal Ratcheting Chuck|
Milwaukee 18V Fuel Brushless GEN III 1/4" Hex Impact Driver M18FID2-0
The M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver provides fast driving speeds and maximum power in a compact design. The POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers up to 226 Nm of torque increasing user's productivity for the most demanding fasteners on the job. At only 116 mm in length, this is the most compact tool in its class, allowing users to have more access in tight spaces. The REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and or over-discharge. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power, for greater versatility.
- Maximum Power - POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides the power for the most demanding applications. Most powerful impact driver in the industry
- Shorter Length - Only 116 mm for more access in tight spaces. Most compact drill in its class.
- Fast Speed Under Heavy Load - Drills faster in high speed, delivering more power and unmatched productivity.
|Peak Torque||226 Nm|
|Chuck Type||1/4" Hex|
|Single Hand Bit Insertion||Yes|
Milwaukee 18V Fuel Brushless 1/2" Compact Impact Wrench with Friction Ring M18FIW2F12-0
The M18 FUEL 1/2" Compact Impact Wrench with Friction Ring delivers maximum access in tight spaces, up to 339 Nm of nut-busting torque, and maximum workspace visibility. This battery-powered impact wrench measures only 124.5 mm in length, with a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor to provide the power to remove stubborn fasteners, even in confined spaces. The MILWAUKEE 1/2" Compact Impact Wrench with Friction Ring has tri-LEDs that surround the anvil to deliver the user brighter light with fewer shadows. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL offers enhanced precision with a range of pre-set RPM and IPM levels, selectable from a single button on the tool. By selecting Mode 4, Auto Shut-Off Mode applies no more than 27 Nm of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening. Mode 4 also features Bolt Removal Mode, where the tool delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence electronics make these controls possible while ensuring maximum performance, protecting the tool against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM-ION battery pack (not included) fits all M18 tools, delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack.
- Friction ring ensures quick and easy socket changes
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 339 Nm of nut-busting torque
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides control over output speed and power
- Auto Shut-Off Mode prevents over tightening and increases productivity by applying no more than 27 Nm of torque
- Bolt Removal Mode delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops
- 124.5 mm in length for maximum access in tight spaces
- Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility with less shadows
- Works in up to 69kV environments
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
|Anvil Type||1/2" Square with Friction Ring|
|Fastening Torque||339 Nm|
|Nut-Busting Torque||339 Nm|
|Drive Control||4-Mode with Auto Shut-Off Mode & Bolt Removal Mode|
|Speed||0 - 900 / 0 - 1,650 / 0 - 2,400 / 0 - 2,400 rpm|
|IPM||0 - 1,000 / 0 - 2,400 / 0 - 3,500 / 0 - 3,500 ipm|
Milwaukee 18V Fuel Brushless 125mm (5") Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch M18FAG125XPD-0
The M18 FUEL 125 mm (5") Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch is the next advancement in power and performance, fast cutting and a lighter and more compact design when compared to the current model. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers maximum sustained power and 8,500 RPM to remove material faster and increase productivity. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility. The M18 FUEL 125 mm (5") Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch includes an electronic clutch for kickback protection, as well as overload protection to maximise motor life. With tool-free accessory and guard adjustments, users will experience fast accessory changes, and less downtime, while remaining fully compatible with the most common accessories in the market. The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 125 mm (5") Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch takes cordless grinders to the next level.
- Next generation M18CAG125XPD with electronic and ergonomic upgrade
- More compact, lightweight and balanced design allow for more comfortable and manoeuvrable use
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides 8,500 rpm
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity
- E-Clutch with kickback protection
- FIXTEC System allows 100% tool-free wheel change
- Paddle switch design provides increased comfort and ease-of-use in various positions
|Wheel Diameter||125 mm (5")|
|No Load Speed||8500 rpm|
|E-Clutch / Kickback Protection||Yes|
|Tool-Free Guard Change||Yes|
|Tool-Free Accessory Change||Yes|
Milwaukee 18V Fuel Brushless Circular Saw M18CCS55-0
The M18 FUEL 6-1/2" Circular Saw Kit features the fastest saw in its class, offering up to 30% faster cutting, 2 x more runtime and 3 x longer tool life than competitive saws.The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor outpowers all other 18-Volt cordless circular saws and allows you to perform jobs that previously required a corded tool. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers up to 2 x more runtime and provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The saw's REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overloading, overheating and over-discharging.
The 18-volt lithium-ion circular saw's guards and shoe are built of cast magnesium to provide a durable, lightweight base. The saw also features an integrated LED light and a rafter hook for convenient storage on the job.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Out-powers all other 18-volt cordless circular saws and provides up to 3X longer tool life
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: The most advanced electronic system on the market maximizes performance
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack: Offers up to 4X more runtime, 20% more power and up to 2X more recharges than competitive batteries
|Maximum Bevel Capacity||50 degrees|
Milwaukee 18V Fuel Brushless Hackzall (tool only) M18FHZ-0
The Milwaukee M18 fuel hackzall is the fastest cutting and most powerful one-handed reciprocating saw. Utilising a powerstate Brushless Motor and a best in class 22 mm stroke length, the M18 fuel hackzall cuts up faster. The compact, one-handed design provides superior control and the ability to make cuts in tight spaces. The dual gear counter balance mechanism provides lower vibration than traditional reciprocating saws, resulting in faster cut-starts in metal and reduced user fatigue. Redlink plus Intelligence ensures optimised performance and protects your investment from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. A rubber seal and weep holes provide superior protection against water and debris.
- Compact and Lightweight design allows for easier cutting in tight spaces or overhead applications
- One-handed design provides superior control and versatility over standard reciprocating saws
- 22 mm stroke length removes more material with each stroke resulting in faster cuts
- Pivoting shoe provides constant contact with the work-piece resulting in smoother cuts with less bucking and vibration
- Lower vibration for smooth cut starts & one-handed control.
|Stroke Length||22 mm|
Milwaukee 18V FUEL Brushless Multi-Tool M18FMT-0
The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL Multi-Tool generates fast cuts, the power for demolition, and low full tool vibration. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 10,000 to 20,000 OPM, with an aggressive 4.2° oscillation angle to deliver fast cuts. The Multi-Tool also gives users the power to complete many demanding applications with ease, such as large cuts through hardwoods and nail embedded wood, removing grout, or tackling other jobs. Vibration dampening technology delivers low full tool vibration, letting the user make cuts more comfortably, and with less fatigue. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures optimal levels of performance, protection, and compatibility between the tool and battery. To allow users to adjust speed to suit the application, the M18 FUEL Multi-Tool features a 10-setting Variable Speed Dial, with an additional Auto-Load feature. Auto-Load sees the tool start slowly when making precise cuts, before automatically ramping up to the highest speed once under load. Tool-free blade change makes accessory changes quick and means no misplaced tools and less down time on the jobsite. An integrated 180° LED light provides users maximum visibility in low-light situations.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, combined with 10,000 to 20,000 OPM delivers fast cut speed
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence enables communication between tool and batteries, allowing for optimal levels of performance, protection, and compatibility
- Auto-Load feature allows user to start precise cuts slowly, and automatically ramp up to the highest speed under load
- Variable Speed Dial with 10 settings for adjusting speed to application
- Vibration dampening technology for low full tool vibration
- 4.2° oscillation angle
- 180° span LED for visibility in low-light situations
- Tool-free blade change for fast accessory changes
|Oscillation Speed||10,000 - 20,000 opm|
Milwaukee 18V Blower M18BBL-0
- 3-Speed electronic switch and variable speed trigger allow for versatile clearing power
- Lock-on switch reduces user fatigue
- Extension nozzle clears dust and debris easily from the ground or overhead without having to lean over or stretch
- Universal inflator / deflator for easy set-up and take-down of most inflatable products
- Shock-absorbing polymer and reinforced handle resists drops
- Nozzle made from soft plastic to resist crushing or cracking
|Speed||3-Speed Electronic Switch|
|Max Air Flow||100 CFM (258 km/h)|
Milwaukee 18V Pivoting Area Light M18PAL-0
The most versatile flood light for any task. The M18 Pivoting Area Light is designed to work in any workspace, jobsite, and on any surface. It has two powerful magnets allowing users to mount this light to almost any metal surface. It also has a 51 mm (2") spring loaded clamp giving the user the ability to fix this light to piping, dimensional lumber, jobsite equipment, and cabinetry & doors. These hanging features are paired with a folding rotating light head design allowing our users to direct the light to their workspace to increase productivity. The M18 Pivoting Area Light puts out 1500 lumens of high quality light and runs up to 20 hours with a M18 REDLITHIUM-ION 5.0 Ah Extended Capacity battery pack giving users a powerful flood spread and all day runtime. It is impact resistant up to 2.7 m allowing it to take a drop and keeping working.
- Rotating folding light head design
- Integrated magnets for metal studs, I-Beams and job boxes
- Spring loaded clamp for wood studs, scissor lifts, ladders and job carts
- Up to 20 hours run time
- Survives 2.7 m drops
- IP Rating - IP54 - Dust and water resistant
|Resistance||IP54: Water and Dust|
|Modes||High: 1500 Lumens
Medium: 600 Lumens
Low: 300 Lumens
|Weight||1.4 kg (without battery)|
Milwaukee 18V 7.5 Litre Wet/Dry Vacuum M18WDV-0
The M18 7.5 L Wet/Dry Vacuum offers powerful suction for wet and dry applications. Compatible on all Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM-ION battery packs, the M18WDV-0 offers long continuous run time and high air power and suction to provide quick and easy removal of dust, debris and water. A HEPA filter delivers excellent fine dust collection for dry applications. The stackable toolbox design, on-board hose and accessory storage offer excellent portability and convenience, a built-in blower port allows the vacuum to double as a blower, and the 31.8 mm inlet allows standard vacuum attachments to be fastened. It includes vacuum, filter, hose, a crevice tool, hose clip adapter and a wide nozzle.
- Powerful suction for wet and dry applications
- Quick and easy clean-up for wood/metal shavings, drywall dust and other large area jobsite debris
- Organised and enclosed on-board storage
- Stackable tool box design
- Inlet Diameter - 31.8 mm (1-1/4")
|Max Air Flow||1,274 L/min (45 CFM)|
|Sealed Suction in Water||813 mm (32") H²O Lift|
Milwaukee 18V High Output 6.0Ah Battery Pack M18HB6
- Milwaukee introduces the High Output Extended capacity 6.0 Ah battery that provides 50% more power, running 50% cooler and delivering 20% more run time than the popular M18 Red-lithium Extended Capacity 5.0 Ah Battery.
- The High Output 6.0Ah battery is on par with the M18B9 9.0Ah battery as far as Output and price are concerned.
|Amp Hours||6.0 Ah|
Milwaukee Rapid Charge Station M12-18FC
- Charges all Milwaukee ® batteries up to 40% faster.
- Charges all M12 and M18 batteries.
- Sequential charging.
- REDLINK intelligence communicates directly with the battery.
- REDLINK monitors cell voltage and temperature.
- REDLINK charges to optimise the performance, protect and extend the life of the battery.
|Voltage||12V & 18V|
|Weight (tool only)||0.77 kg|