Call Us At (02) 9759 8833
- Laser distance measurer (LDM) manufactured to withstand the inevitable job site drops and falls on the Job site
- It has a range of up to 100m and an accuracy of +/- 1mm
- Common end-user functions : linear meter readings, surface and volume calculations. It will add or subtract readings and calculate distance in Metric and Imperial.
- The user can select the unit to continually measure which allows layout applications.
- Pythagoras indirect height function will allow to measure distances even when point A and/or point B isn't accessible for linear measurement
- Triangular area calculation to provide angle measurement
- Integrated inclinometer : Can be used as a digital level, calculate indirect height values, or indirect horizontal distances
- Unit stores last 20 measurements
- The unit has large, raised, oversized buttons to avoid miss measures
- Large backlit, 3 line display to provide visibility in all working conditions
- Multifunctional end piece : Delivers versatility and accuracy of measurements in corners and vertical surface
- The unit has a flat base that gives a solid platform to measure without the unit shaking and moving to help avoid measuring errors.
- Will survive a 2m drop onto concrete and has an IP65 water/debris resistance
- Comes complete with two AAA battaries and a belt pouch
|Number of beams
|Direction of beams
|Indoor Visibility Range
||2 x 1.5v dc LR03 (AAA-size) batteries
|Weight (incl. battery)