DeWalt 18V Brushless 3 Speed Hammer Drill Set DCD996P2-XE
The power output of the new DEWALT 18V XRP Hammer Drill Driver has been increased to 820 UWO (unit watts out) which means its able to complete a wide range of applications - fast. The increased power output offers faster application speed in all tasks, especially under heavy load conditions.
- Increased speed of application from 34,00 BPM (DCD995) to 38,250 BPM at 2,250 RPM
- Improved 3 position LED, with a 20 minute torch setting allows for better task visibility
- Increased air flow to prolong drill life
- XRP 3 Speed all-metal Transmission
- No-load speed: 0-450/1,300/2,000 rpm (2,250 rpm hammer)
- Beats per min: 0-8,600/25,500/38,250 bpm
- Torque: 95 Nm
- LED Work light
- 820 W Brushless Motor
- Electronic Clutch
DeWalt 18V Brushless 3 Speed Impact Driver DCF887N-XE
- Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion compact hammer drill/driver featuring NEW XR 4.0Ah Li-Ion battery technology
- Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces
- Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life
- 14 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application.
- Compact 13mm single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy bit change with one hand
- Bright white LED with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality.
- Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip improves user comfort
- Li-Ion slide pack battery allows for superior insertion and removal
- Multi voltage charger for use with 18V, 14.4V and 10.8V XR Li-Ion slide pack batteries
- Steel belt clip and tough magnetic bit holder ensures strong storage solutions
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster.
||1.5 - 13 mm
|No Load Speed
|Beats per Minute
|Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]
|Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]
|Max. Drilling Capacity [Masonry]