Call Us At (02) 9759 8833
Makita 18V 3/4" Impact Wrench DTW1001Z
- Designed to suit the needs of structural steel tradesmen, heavy mechanics, riggers as well as anyone that needs to fasten material between 400 and 1,050 Nm
- Develop a mobile brushless impact wrench that has 1,050 Nm. of fastening torque, that is also extremely compact and lightweight
- Rubber bumper -designed to protect the work piece from damage and insulate the heat from the motor
- LED job light -twin LED job light with pre glow and afterglow functions
- 3 stage impact selection -3 stage impact power can be selected depending on the material of the workpiece or bolt type.
- Variable speed control -as well as having 3 stage impact selection user also has control over the speed on the trigger
- BL Brushless Motor -provides more power and longer run times then normal brushed designs
- Electric brake -driving shank quickly brakes upon release of the trigger, enabling the user to have more control over the tool
- Rubber joint construction -suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals. Minimising battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor contact
- Sky hook -large hook 45mm wide for hanging on guard rails or scaffolding
|Impacts per minute: ipm
|No load speed: rpm
|Tightening torque: Nm.
|Nut busting torque: Nm.
Makita 18V Battery Charger DC18SD
- Power display indicates charging level
- More cost effective option
- Optimum charging system maximises cycle life and increases work volume
||DC 7.2-18 V
||1.5 Ah: 30 mins
3.0 Ah: 60 mins
Makita 18V 5.0Ah Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm