Call Us At (02) 9759 8833
- Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency for any application
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- High torque accompanied by an exceptionally compact design
- High torque machine with low kick-back torque
- Twelve speed/torque levels for a wide range of applications
- Integrated work light for illumination of the work area
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability
- Handy belt hook, can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle efficient charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life
|Max. no-load speed
||0 - 2150 rpm
|Maximum impact rate
||Male square 1/2" (12.70 mm)
Metabo 18V LiHD Battery Pack 4.0Ah
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
Metabo 36V Superfast Charger ASC 30-36V
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.