Call Us At (02) 9759 8833
- Hammer stop for drilling in rotary only mode and for screwdriving
- Rotation stop for chiselling
- Vario (V)-electronics for working with customised speeds for the materials used
- Clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive if the drill jams for safe working
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life.
|Max. single blow energy (EPTA)
|Maximum impact rate
|Drill diameter in
||- Concrete with hammer drills 24 mm
- Masonry with core bits 68 mm
- Steel 13 mm
- Soft wood 25 mm
||0 - 1.100 /min
Metabo 18V LiHD Battery Pack 4.0Ah
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
Metabo 36V Superfast Charger ASC 30-36V
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.