Extremely versatile – the TECH 700 DA digital electronic angle finder. A high-quality product made in Germany that perfectly combines three tools: angle finder, spirit level and bevel gauge. Calculate exact angles with the latest electronic measuring technology. Level components accurately with the high-quality vials. Using the locking mechanism, you can use the tool as a bevel gauge and easily transfer the measured angles onto a part. Reap the benefits of this indispensable all-rounder, which performs the work of three different tools, on a daily basis.
- Electronic angle finder for quickly determining and transferring interior and exterior angles in the range from 0° – 270°.
- Digital display with large digits and lighting that can be activated and dimmed.
- LOCK function: locking mechanism for transferring angles reliably.
- Vials which can be read easily, even when the arm is folded in.
- Two particularly wide contact edges for accurate and reliable marking of angles in all positions.
- REF function: allows a reference angle to be accepted, saved and then transferred to other components.
- HOLD function: saves the measured value – for accurate measurements and quick transferring even in hard-to-see places.
- Displays the angle bisectors at the touch of a button – ideal for quick and accurate mitre cuts.
- Switches off automatically if not used for 60 minutes.
- Precise measuring results with an accuracy of ± 0.1°.
- Protection class IP 54.
- Includes bag.
- Equipment: 1 digital display, 1 horizontal vial, 1 vertical vial, 2 coated measuring surfaces.
- Especially suitable for joinery – measure and transfer angles, e.g. when installing a kitchen or when aligning other built-in furniture.
- The ideal helper when laying elaborate tile motifs – transfer angles when cutting the tiles.
- The perfect partner in wood construction – mark out angles in preparation for mitre cuts.
- An indispensable tool in metal construction – for measuring, checking or marking angles.
- Accuracy with electronic angle measurement +/-: 0.10°
- Measurement accuracy in normal position: 0.50 mm/m
- Measurement accuracy in reverse position: 0.75 mm/m
- Protection class: IP 54
- Number of arms: 2
- Max. measuring range: 270°
- Measuring modes: Degrees
- Operating life: 120 h
- Length: 800 mm