The Milwaukee® STARLOCK™ Multi-Tool Blades are designed for quick blade changes for both OIS Multi-Tools and STARLOCK™ Multi-Tools. Our Thin Kerf Carbide Grit Blade is ideal for cutting slots in abrasive materials including brick, cement, and plaster as well as grout removal, cutting out damaged tile joints as well as cleaning and redoing deck joints.
- Suits both STARLOCK Oscillating Multi-Tools and other OIS Compatible Oscillating Multi-Tools
- Black Oxide Coating Prevents Rust and Maintains Performance
- Long Lasting Laser Etching For Quick Identification of Blade and Application
- Ideal For Cutting Slots Into Abrasive Materials Including Brick, Cement, and Plaster as well as Grout Removal.
- Ideal for cutting out damaged tile joints.
- Ideal for cleanign and redoing deck joints.