Call Us At (02) 9759 8833
- 2.6 Joules High Impact Energy increases drilling speed and demolition performance.
- 3 Modes (rotation + hammering; rotation only; hammering only) extends applications across multiple trades.
- Brushless Motor is 30% more efficient than conventional models as no energy is wasted through brush friction, thus extending battery run time.
- Neutral Lever position allows for multiple chisel angles to be selected ensuring multiple chisel bits and applications can be achieved.
- RFC (Reactive Force Control) is an electrical safety function that alleviates the danger caused by high torque. RFC senses if the housing begins to rotate too quickly and stops the motor to reduce kickback.
- Slip Clutch Mechanism If the tool mechanically detects a sudden and excessive torque, it works by disengaging the drive from the motor.
- Improved Handling with the soft grip of the handle close to the centre of gravity. The grip of the handle and the drill bit head are on the same line of action which makes applying force to the drill easier enabling users to drill straight with ease whilst holding the machine firmly and comfortably.
- Electronic switch is more efficient in transferring energy and only require half the pull force of conventional switches.
- Ultra bright LED for well-lit work area.
|| Masonry - 26 mm
Wood - 27 mm
Steel - 13 mm
| No load speed
|| 0 - 1,050 (min-1)
| Impact rate
|| 0 - 3,950 (min-1)
| Chuck type
|| SDS Plus
|| 3.7 kg (with battery)
|| 351 mm (with battery)