Call Us At (02) 9759 8833
KiKOKI 36V Brushless High Torque 19mm Impact Wrench WR36DA(H4Z)
- 1,800 Nm high torque performance
- IP56 dust and water resistant
- 4 step tightening mode selector
- Highly durable hammer case
|Capacity - Bolt
||M12 - M30
|Capacity - High Tension Bolt
||M10 - M24
|Max. torque - Tightening
|Max. torque - Nut Busting
|No load speed - High Mode
||0 - 1,500 (min-1)
|No load speed - Medium Mode
||0 - 1,200 (min-1)
|No load speed - Low2 Mode
||0 - 900 (min-1)
|No load speed - Low1 Mode
||0 - 600 (min-1)
|Impact rate - High Mode
||0 - 2,900 (min-1)
|Impact rate - Medium Mode
||0 - 2,300 (min-1)
|Impact rate - Low2 Mode
||0 - 1,800 (min-1)
|Impact rate - Low1 Mode
||0 - 1,200 (min-1)
HiKOKI 36V Multi Volt Battery A Slide Li-Ion (371750) BSL36A18
- 1,080 W High Power Output
- The MULTI VOLT Lithium-ion battery, paired with MULTI VOLT 36V tools, offers unprecedented cordless power over 1,000 W with its size and weight.
- The MULTI VOLT battery is designed for full compatibility with the current 18V slide range, and automatically changes between 2 voltages, 36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah, according to the tool used.
- *Compatible with MULTI VOLT 36V tools only.
- Remaining Battery Indicator - Displays the charging state in four stages.
- Compact & Lightweight - The MULTI VOLT battery has almost the same size and weight of a 18V battery, and produces the power of a 36V.
- Not compatible with the existing 36V products that are compatible with BSL3620, BSL3625, BSL3626 or BSL3660.
|Voltage & Capacity
||36V 2.5Ah and 18V 5.0Ah
||116 x 69 x 76 mm
||Approx. 32 mins (with UC18YSL3)
||All existing 18V slide-type tools
MULTI VOLT 36V tools
||All chargers compatible with slide-type Lithium-ion batteries
HiKOKI 14.4 - 18V Li-Ion Rapid Cooling Charger with USB Port UC18YSL3
- Cooling feature helps cool battery during charging or before charging commences to prevent battery overheating ensuring extended battery life
- Preventative mechanism against charging a hot battery to extend battery life
- 3 way overcharge protection system to ensure battery is not overcharged
- Two colour indicator light to indicate what stage of charging the battery is in