Metabo 18V Brushless Hammer Drill SB 18 LTx BL Impuls 602352890
- Brushless hammer drill with maximum power for demanding applications
- Selectable "impuls" mode for removal of stubborn screws and for spot-drilling on smooth surfaces
- Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency when drilling and screwdriving
- Precision Stop: electronic torque control with increased precision for precise, delicate working
- High-performance impact mechanism for optimum drilling performance
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Collar (Ø 43 mm) for versatile use
- Integrated working light to illuminate the contact area
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and long service life
- With handy belt hook and bit case which can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
|Maximum torque - soft
|Maximum torque, hard
||1 - 20 Nm
|Drill-Ø soft wood
||0 - 500 / 0 - 1850 rpm
|Maximum impact rate
||1.5 - 13 mm
|Weight (including battery pack)
Metabo 18V 1/2" Brushless Impact Wrench SSW 18 LTx 400 BL 602205890
- Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency for any application
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- High torque accompanied by an exceptionally compact design
- High torque machine with low kick-back torque
- Twelve speed/torque levels for a wide range of applications
- Integrated work light for illumination of the work area
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability
- Handy belt hook, can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle efficient charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life
Metabo 18V 125 mm Brushless Grinder WB 18 LTx BL 125 Quick 613077850
- Unique encapsulated Metabo brushless motor with optimum protection from dust provides quick work progress and the highest efficiency for any application
- Fast brake system with safety spindle for highest user protection: stops the disc within 2 seconds after switching off and prevents the nut from coming loose during the braking process
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor if the grinding/cutting wheel jams thus reducing the risk of kickback.
Metabo 18V Li-ion 5.2Ah Battery
One year after the world premiere of 4.0 Ah battery packs for power tools, Metabo is again the first manufacturer in the world to introduce the next, even more powerful generation with 5.2 Amp hours (Ah) to the market in May. 4.0 Ah battery packs allowed professionals in trade and industry to work 33% longer, compared to the 3.0 Ah battery packs that are still widely used on the market, now 5.2 Ah now takes you 75% further! With 100% compatibility with all voltage classes using the Metabo Li-ion "slide-in" battery platform.
This means that fit all current existing 18 volt tools and chargers! Metabo Ultra M technology is the reason for such innovation and is the reason why Metabo is able to offer a 3 year warranty unlimited to charge cycles on the battery (3 year warranty granted once the end user registers the tools online).
Metabo 36V Superfast Charger ASC 30
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.