Call Us At (02) 9759 8833
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT): integrated damping system and side handle to reduce vibrations in order to protect the user's health
- Ergonomic housing shape for chiselling tasks without side handle.
- Hammer stop for drilling in rotary only mode
- Rotation stop for chiselling
- Clockwise and Anti-clockwise Rotation
- Metabo Quick: Quick change between SDS Plus hammer chuck and quick-action keyless chuck for drilling in wood and metal
- Vario (V)-electronics for working at customised speeds to suit various application materials.
- Metabo Marathon motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- High performance hammer action, precisely mounted in a housing made of aluminium alloy: long-lasting and robust
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly.
- Cable-protecting ball spout for best freedom of motion when working
|Max. single blow energy (EPTA)
|Maximum impact rate
|Rated input power
|Drill-ø concrete with hammer drills
||32 mm / 1 1/4"
|Drill-ø masonry with core bits
||82 mm / 3 1/4"
|Drill ø steel
||13 mm / 1/2"
|Drill-ø soft wood
||35 mm / 1 3/8"
||0 - 1150 /min
|Revolutions at rated load
||20 Nm / 177 in-lbs
||50 mm / 1 31/32"
|Weight (without power cable)
||3.6 kg / 7.9 lbs
||4 m / 13 ft