Call Us At (02) 9759 8833
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT): integrated damping system and side handle to reduce vibrations in order to protect the user's health
- Rotation stop for chiselling
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for working at customised speeds to suit the application material and speeds that remain almost constant, even under load
- Thumbwheel for Speed Preselection
- Electronic soft start for precise spot-drilling
- Optimum heat dissipation and low weight thanks to magnesium die cast gear housing
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly.
- Wear indication for the carbon brushes shows when the carbon brushes are due for replacement
|Max. single blow energy (EPTA)
|Maximum impact rate
|Rated input power
|Drill-ø concrete with hammer drills
||40 mm / 1 9/16"
|Drill-ø masonry with core bits
||90 mm / 3 9/16"
||200 - 350 /min
||95 Nm / 841 in-lbs
||60 mm / 2 3/8"
|Weight (without power cable)
||6.2 kg / 13.7 lbs
||4 m / 13 ft