Call Us At (02) 9759 8833
Metabo 18V Jigsaw Kit STAB 18 LTX 100
- Precise and material-matched sawing due to the variable stroke rate, pendulum stroke and low-lying saw blade guidance with spring support
- Metabo "Quick" for changing saw blades without tools and with automatic ejection
- Simple bevel cuts thanks to footplate with rest points that can be adjusted without tools
- Top handle with non-slip soft-grip surface
- Selectable shaving blower function ensures free view of cutting line
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging
|Cutting depth wood
||100 mm / 4"
|Cutting depth NF metal
||25 mm / 1"
|Cutting depth sheet steel
||10 mm / 3/8"
|Swivel range from / to
||- 45 / + 45°
|Pendulum stroke levels
|Strokes in idle
||0 - 2800 rpm
|Weight (including battery pack)
Metabo 18V LiHD Battery Pack 4.0Ah
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
Metabo 36V Superfast Charger ASC 30-36V
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.