Call Us At (02) 9759 8833
Metabo 18V Hammer Drill 120Nm SB 18 LTX BL I 602352890
- Brushless hammer drill with maximum power for demanding applications
- Selectable "impuls" mode for removal of stubborn screws and for spot-drilling on smooth surfaces
- Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency when drilling and screwdriving
- Precision Stop: electronic torque control with increased precision for precise, delicate working
- High-performance impact mechanism for optimum drilling performance
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits for working without chuck
- Collar (Ø 43 mm) for versatile use
- Integrated working light to illuminate the contact area
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and long service life
- With handy belt hook and bit case which can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
|Maximum torque - soft
|Maximum torque, hard
||1 - 20 Nm
|Drill-Ø soft wood
||0 - 500 / 0 - 1850 rpm
|Maximum impact rate
||1.5 - 13 mm
|Weight (including battery pack)
Metabo 18V 125mm Brushless Grinder Paddle WPB 18 LTX BL Quick 613075850
- Unique encapsulated Metabo brushless motor with optimum protection from dust for quick work progress and highest efficiency for any application
- Fast brake system with safety spindle for highest user protection: stops the disc after switching off within 2 seconds and prevents the nut from getting unscrewed during the braking process
- Paddle switch with dead man function: Safe to operate due to an ergonomically integrated non-slip switch
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor if the grinding/cutting wheel jams reduces kickbacks.
- Metabo "Quick" for changing discs by means of quick-locking nut
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof
- Battery pack can be swivelled for better working in hard to reach places.
- Slim design for prolonged comfort when working overhead or in areas with limited space
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Electronic soft start for smooth start-up
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power cut
- Detachable dust filter protects motor from coarse particles
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle efficient charging, optimum energy utilisation and long service life.
Metabo 18V LiHD Battery Pack 8.0Ah 625369000
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
Metabo 12-36V Air Cooled Charger ASC 55 627047000
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.